Friday 26 February 2016

#1.Hijab Divas Fashion Style Diary

Salam alaikum,

Hijab Divas’ Fashion Diary is a segment we have on a weekly bases on the channel, where we get up close and personal with some Muslimah they tell us a little about themselves, their Hijab Story and how they achieve their Hijab fashion styles.


The main purpose of this is not to display sisters beauty but for us to learn from them most especially our upcoming hijabis that want to look modest and do not know how to achieve it. we would mention markets, seamstresses, and stores.
I hope you enjoy!
Profile: My name is Hafs‎ah. I work in an oil and gas firm as a marketer and I stay at Amuwo Odofin, Lagos state Nigeria.

 My Hijab Story: It all started when a friend of mine invited me to a Muslim group on BBM ( MSMMI)‎. I used to be this funky and fashionista trouser and top person. I remember I had no single skirt then. Subhanallah!!
I am from a Muslim home but we didn't see anything wrong in the way I used to dress then. My orientation changed the moment I joined the Muslim group. I just realised, I stopped fixing weavons and attaching external hair to my hair. I started using scarves and later transitioned to Hijab. Looking forward to increasing the length of my hijab In Shaa Allah. 



How she is able to achieve her modest styles: I don't have a particular place I shop really but once I stumbled on any thing I like, I buy.
Hajarah (@hajarah_creazione on IG) and Mod'el by Toks (@modelbytoks on IG) are my designers. I find them very much affordable too.

I hope you have found this helpful. May Almighty Allah continue to make it easy for us and grant us the rewards of an Hijabi. Ma salam

No comments:

Post a Comment