Friday 13 May 2016

#13. Hijab Fashion Style Diary


Profile

Salam alaikum sisters,
My Name Is Sururah Shobulo ,Lagos Based But Currently Serving at NTA Abakaliki ,Ebonyi State, So my present location is Abakaliki. I work at Pretty Hajias Collections with my sis, We Sell Muslim Clothings  and Accessories  am also the Admin of Deen Talks Nigeria ...Its All about Muslim awareness, educational and motivational  talks about the islam religion.


 Hijab Story


Hijab Story Started covering from cradle, I remember following my Grandpa to the mosque with wrapped mummy veils,  grandma veils aunts veils and available veil that we can get hold of and the old man wld always wrap for I and my twin sis and tell us that we are beautiful while wrapping our veil for us, So its started with the Family

 Here are few of my  styles
 

The Jalab and Veil by Pretty Hajias Collections

The Shoe : Qupid Designs

 



 

 

The Fabric and Veil Was Also From Pretty Hajias Collections ,and she also styled it

The Shoe and Purse, From One Fine Store at Cotonou



This is me in my NYSC attire stil rocking my hijab

Top and Veil From Pretty Hajias Collection, Mango bag, and white Sport Footwear, khaki ,NYSC

 

 

 As usual pretty hajias collection got my back on what I wear, introducing our new  bags and veils..pretty isnt it
 

The gown is a monochrome gown + a black long sleeve inner body top + a black veil ...all from pretty hajias collection.
 

Finally this is me on duty

reading the news on NTA Abakaliki On Teusday

Outfit and Veil , Pretty Hajias Collections

Pretty Hajias Collections Contact Details are whatsapp no 08081207389 and 08083864215
Thanks for your time. Ma salam

 

1 comment: