Thursday 10 March 2016

#3. Hijab Fashion Style Diary

Salam alaikum,

My name is Adeyemo Khafilat, I'm a 5th year medical student in Kharkov Ukraine.

Hijab Story
 I have always covered my hair, but started using Hijab in 2009/2010, it’s been a wonderful journey, and I'm still working on wearing the Hijab properly. May Allah make it easy for me and the rest of the Muslim sisters. Amen

Challenges
So far, no major challenge, except for not being able to wear certain outfit cos I'm going to wear my Hijab (which is the importance of wearing the Hijab anyways)

Where she get her clothes from


I shop for clothes anywhere; online, stores and also from fashion designers.


Here's an outfit I wore to a birthday dinner, a tailored yellow skirt I got from @horlaryde on Instagram, the same material was used for the Hijab.

 A casual dressing, a black long sleeve casual dress I got from shein.com (Its winter here, so the need for boots and muffler) and ofcourse a brown pashmina.

     My last eid el kabir outfit, made by a fashion designer in Nigeria. Wore a long sleeve top inside to cover up.

Wine tailored maxi skirt, long sleeve top, my Colourful Hijab!

Corporate! A black tailored maxi skirt, pink camisole, white blazer, and a pink and purple pashmina.


Eid outfit from a year ago, a native wear called Kampala

I hope have been able to inspire my aspiring hijabis,,modesty is beautiful and I pray we are all blessed with this special gift of the Hijab...Ma salam

No comments:

Post a Comment