Tuesday 15 March 2016

#8. Hijab Fashion Style Diary

Salam alaikum,

My name is Alade Suliat, am a graduate of computer science University of Abuja and my Current location is Abuja


Hijab Story
 I started wearing the hijab at a tender age when I don't even know the meaning but all I know was that as a Muslim I have to cover my hair, well on getting to secondary school I opted for a uniform that permitted me to always tie my scarf though it wasn't so easy as I was tagged not social by my friends I didn't mind though there are times when I want to pull it off but I was determined.
Alhamdhulillah I was made the Amira and head girl when I got to ss3 that made me feel dressing as a Muslim will never be compromised as it has taken me places.

 During my service year I served at an airport and I still wore my hijab to the office. And in sha Allah there is no going back on my decision as I have decided to please my creator by wearing the hijab.

Here are few of my styles and how i was able to achieve them.
1st look: Skirt was gotten from a friend @Abuja Susen bag from Dubai collections I paired with a short sleeve white tank top and black wedge sandals with my pashmina veil



2nd look: @ Sultan Abubakar 111 International Airport Sokoto during NYSC days Abaya from Wuse market Abuja veil from Shagari market Sokoto




3rd look: Veil from Dubai collections and the gown was bought @shagari market (Dubai collection's address is phase one close to market Junction gwagwalada Abuja)



4th look: Veil was bought from Wuse market Abuja while It was still in the for 300 naira but still remains one of my favorite hijab pin from University of Abuja school Masjid.


 5th look: @Sokoto intl Airport white Hijab from GWAGWALADA market Abuja short gown from a boutique at Ogbomosho, trousers was a gift from my Big brother.


Thanks for the audience, Maa Salam. 











No comments:

Post a Comment